Charlotte Fastpitch Softball:
of Expected Conduct
- I will prioritize the development of all positive character traits, especially accepting individual responsibility
and good sportsmanship, ahead of winning any game. I will strive to maintain this perspective in both winning and losing games.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by showing consistent, positive support for ALL players, coaches, umpires, officials,
and parents of all teams and leagues.
- I will not complain about anyone, without first being willing to be part of the solution to my perceived complaint,
which includes increasing my volunteer time. I will strive to avoid jumping to a conclusion without first understanding all
- I will demand a drug, tobacco, and alcohol free environment. I will not enable others.
- I will always remember that the Miss Charlotte Board of Directors, managers, coaches, concession stand workers, and
many umpires are volunteers.
- I will not criticize the umpires unless I am willing to assume their duties and can explain the rules.
- I will remember the game is for the children---NOT for the adults.
- I will help demonstrate positive individual responsibility by completing my required volunteer duties, and cleaning
up after myself after every game, practice, and activity.
I will be proactive in learning Miss Charlotte’s game and conduct rules and strive
to model them positively.
- I will abide by all local ordinances at all settings.